Read me

Why I want to gain,lose or maintain weight?The answer to the question is in YOU!
Like me I want to lose weight because I want to look good.Being as a wife,a mother of two children,a working women...of course I want to look beautiful.So that your husband won't find another women.Hahaha...That is why every women afraid of if their husband looking for another one,two or three.It could happen!
So,be prepared.WATCH OUT WHAT YOU EAT!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Losing weight

So...What's up everyone?Need to lose weight but you don't have enough time because of work.
What i do is i buy a dvd for workout so that i can keep workout at night before i go to sleep.
It's more like aerobic kind of but enjoy it and have fun.Guess what,you won't feel like you doing that to lose weight but you're.
It's easy right.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment