Read me

Why I want to gain,lose or maintain weight?The answer to the question is in YOU!
Like me I want to lose weight because I want to look good.Being as a wife,a mother of two children,a working women...of course I want to look beautiful.So that your husband won't find another women.Hahaha...That is why every women afraid of if their husband looking for another one,two or three.It could happen!
So,be prepared.WATCH OUT WHAT YOU EAT!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Gain Weight

Well not all people want to lose weight.
But there are some people want to gain weight.
Why they want to gain weight?
It is because maybe they think that they are too slim and thin
and it is better if they gain some weight.
But whatever the reason is,we cannot just eat and eat.

I heard a lots of people think that they have to eat a lot so they can
get some weight gain.I'm telling you it is not true.
We have to think about other factors.
After all it might affect your health.

So don't just eat and eat to gain weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment